Marshall Pediatric Therapy’s mission is “Helping families build skills for life!”
We are a growing company located in central Kentucky with clinics located in Lexington, Nicholasville, Richmond, and Georgetown. We offer exceptional customer service and support for families with a contagious spirit of FUN! Our four offices are continuously presented with exciting social opportunities through both internal and external events and collaborations. The great support of our community partners is directly tied to our mission, vision, and values, which allows Marshall team members to simultaneously grow their personal and professional networks.
The future is BRIGHT for Marshall Pediatric Therapy and our team because our work is so meaningful. Can you imagine working in a culture like we describe at Marshall? If our mission and values inspire you, take a closer look at Marshall Pediatric Therapy.
The purpose of the Mental Health Therapist is to do all that’s needed to provide exceptional therapy to children and families.
- Current Kentucky license as an LPCC, LMFT, LCSW or Licensed Psychologist.
- Master’s degree or higher from an accredited university program of preparation for a mental health profession.
- One or more years of pediatric experience
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team-based atmosphere
- Motivated to meet productivity targets and contribute to company growth
- Solid work history and consistent attendance
- Ability to communicate verbally effectively & professionally and in documentation
- Experience with or desire to learn Telehealth
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, physically active environment
Accountability and Performance Measures:
- Support the Marshall Pediatric Therapy mission by: “Helping Families Build Skills for Life.”
- Provide counseling for children with a variety of diagnoses, ages 2-21
- Maintain and manage a full-time caseload with a target of 65% productivity
- Participate in continuing education in order to lead the community with new treatment and evaluation techniques
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with families, colleagues, referral sources, and community agencies
- Manage administrative responsibilities such as timely documentation per discipline guidelines and productivity tracking.
Benefits that attract and keep exceptional staff: Our team is dedicated to providing excellence in therapy and service! If we are a great fit, you will feel valued working in our fun and productive workplace. Our full-time therapists are offered:
- Competitive Pay
- 4-day workweek or 5-day workweek options
- Up to 96 hours of PTO your first year that grows annually to approximately 3 weeks
- Up to 11 Paid Holidays (this includes the week of Christmas)
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Company provided Direct Primary Care Physician Plan (allows for no co-pays for routine doctor visits)
- Company provided Short Term Disability and Life insurance
- Optional plans through AFLAC
- 401K- 4% company match
- CEU Reimbursement of $1000 annually
- After 1 year with Marshall, you can receive 5 consecutive additional PTO days to take one volunteer mission trip annually
- Sign On Bonus- up to $2000
- Monthly Bonus Program
- Growth and Leadership Opportunities
- Collaboration across disciplines
- The best coworkers ever!
When you join Marshall Pediatric Therapy, our expert billing team will take care of all the paperwork for you. This way you will have more time to spend on direct patient care, with your family, or investing in your professional growth.
Any questions? You can contact Lisa Coleman, Marshall’s Operations Assistant, at email@example.com or (502) 410-5214 and we can start a conversation.